Newtecnic Learn is our platform for sharing our engineering and architectural methodologies for creating ambitious buildings.
Index of Technical Notes:
10. Not used.
30. Shadow studies and solar radiation. Example using Ecotect.
31. Solar and daylight analysis. Example using Diva for Rhino.
32. Hygrothermal analysis using Flixo Pro.
33. Condensation (2D) and thermal bridging (3D) analysis for Algiers. Example.
34. U-value (3D), daylight and glare analysis for Grand Theatre of Rabat. Example.
35. HVAC sizing procedure.
36. Design approach at Newtecnic.
37. Design development tools used at Newtecnic.
38. Convergence of facade types into a single assembly without ‘interfaces’.
39. Convergence of facade types in Grand Theatre of Rabat. Example.
40. ‘Overlay’ architectural method and ‘rotation’ engineering method for drawings.
41. Structure of the performance specification and its application as a ‘user manual’.
42. Method for generating wireframe CAD model.
43. Systems, geometry and coordination.
44. Outputs for facade engineering tender package.
45. Rebuilding surfaces in Grasshopper.
46. Exporting models from Rhino to Revit/Navisworks.
47. Not used
48. Structural properties evaluation for wind structural pressure evaluation.
49. Panelization process for complex geometry.
Please note that Newtecnic accepts no responsibility for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information presented in the technical notes, which are for use at early design stage only.